Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter - Rotatable
Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced EM 11.3W 840 90cm | Cool White - incl. LED Starter - Replaces 30W - Rotatable
Available: on order
€20.32 excl. Tax + €0.03 Ecotax €24.92 incl. Tax
Description Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter - Rotatable
The LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced EM T8 are the ideal alternatives to replace the conventional tubes T8 with a G13 socket (stick shaped 27.3 mm) in conventional magnetic control gear (CCG) fixtures. Please note, all the products of this series have a rotatable end caps, if you don’t want one, then choose . Extremely break-resistant thanks to the aluminium heatsink and polycarbonate cover, these LED tubes are suitable for operation at low temperature and very resistance to switching loads. These LED bulbs are characterised by the high-quality of Osram and can easily replace your conventional bulb with a wattage of 18W, 30W, 36W and 58W. Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears, these LED tubes are available in length 60 cm, 90 cm, 120 cm and 150 cm. Ideal for standard lighting task, they are available in two light colours:
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
Areas of application
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20°C to +50°C.
- Illumination of production areas.
- Traffic zones and corridors.
- Supermarkets and department stores.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture.
- Install the tube LED in the fixture.
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Thanks to the integrated LED technology, which provides these LED products of a long lifetime up to 50,000 hours (5 years), you benefit up to 69% saving on your energy and maintenance costs compared to T8 fluorescent tubes on CCG. Furthermore, the Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced EM T8 LED are mercury-free and RoHS compliant.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.