Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced HF T8 LED Tubes | for Electronic Ballast
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced HF T8 LED Tubes | for Electronic Ballast
The LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced HF T8 are the ideal alternatives to replace the conventional tubes T8 with a G13 socket (stick shaped 27.5 mm) in electronic control gear (ECG) fixtures. Extremely break-resistant thanks to the aluminium heatsink and polycarbonate cover, with a colour rendering index above 80 entrusts them to a good light quality, these LED tubes are suitable for operation at low temperature and very resistance to switching loads. These LED bulbs are characterised by the high-quality of Osram and can easily replace your conventional tube with a wattage of 18W, 36W and 58W. These products are suitable for operation with electronic control gears, if you want a model suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears, then choose . These LED tubes are available in length 60 cm, 120 cm and 150 cm. Ideal for cost-oriented lighting tasks, they are available in three light colours:
- 3000K (830) - warm white. Gives off a soft white glow.
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages.
- Cooling and storage rooms.
- Ideal for lighting tasks.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the tube LED in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Thanks to the integrated LED technology, which provides these LED products of a long lifetime up to 30,000 hours (3 years), you save up on your energy and maintenance costs. Furthermore, the Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced HF T8 LED are mercury-free and RoHS compliant.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.