Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced Ultra Output EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter - Rotatable
Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced UO EM 15W 840 120cm | Cool White - incl. LED Starter - Replaces 36W - Rotatable
Available: on order
€14.54 excl. Tax + €0.03 Ecotax €17.84 incl. Tax
Description Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced Ultra Output EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter - Rotatable
The LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced UO T8 are the ideal alternatives to replace the conventional tubes T8 with a G13 socket (stick shaped 27.3 mm) in conventional magnetic control gear (CCG) fixtures. Please note, all the products of this series have a rotatable end caps which allow the tube to be adjusted to the correct position for optimum light output. Extremely break-resistant thanks to the aluminium heatsink and polycarbonate cover, these LED tubes are suitable for operation at low temperatures and very resistance to switching loads. These LED bulbs are characterised by the high-quality of Osram and can easily replace your conventional bulb with a wattage of 36W and 58W. Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears, these LED tubes are available in length 120 cm and 150 cm. Ideal for high luminous intensity for sophisticated lighting tasks, they are available in three light colours:
- 3000K (830) - warm white. Gives off a soft white glow.
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20°C to +50°C.
- Illumination of production areas.
- Traffic zones and corridors.
- Supermarkets and department stores.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the tube LED in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Thanks to the integrated LED technology, which provides these LED products of a long lifetime up to 50,000 hours (5 years), you benefit up to 63% saving on your energy and maintenance costs compared to T8 fluorescent tubes on CCG. Furthermore, the Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced Ultra Output EM T8 LED are mercury-free and RoHS compliant.
Difference between High Output (HO) and Ultra Output (UO)
High Output LED tubes have the same high light output comparable to fluorescent TL tubes. The light output in Lumen of the Ultra Output tubes is even higher. Ultra Output gives more light than conventional fluorescent TL tubes and is even more efficient. Ultra Output is the better choice when you want more light than you currently have or when you place the tubes above 4 meters.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.