Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Osram SubstiTUBE Value EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Osram SubstiTUBE Value EM T8 LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter
The LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE Value EM T8 are the ideal alternatives to replace the conventional tubes T8 with a G13 socket (stick shaped 27.5 mm) in conventional magnetic control gear (CCG) fixtures. Please note all the products of this series are not rotatable. Extremely break-resistant thanks to the aluminium heatsink and polycarbonate cover, these LED tubes are suitable for operation at low temperatures and very resistance to switching loads. These LED bulbs are characterised by the high-quality of Osram and can easily replace your conventional bulb with a wattage of 18W, 36W and 58W. Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears, these LED tubes are available in length 60cm, 120cm and 150cm. Ideal for cost-oriented lighting tasks, they are available in three light colours:
- 3000K (830) - warm white. Gives off a soft white glow.
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20°C to +45°C.
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages.
- Cooling and storage rooms.
- Domestic applications.
- Supermarkets and department stores.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the tube LED in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Thanks to the integrated LED technology, which provides these LED products of a long lifetime up to 30,000 hours (3 years), you benefit up to 65% saving on your energy and maintenance costs compared to T8 fluorescent tubes on CCG. Furthermore, the Osram SubstiTUBE Value EM T8 LED are mercury-free and RoHS compliant. Instant-on light, therefore ideally suitable in combination with sensor technology and no sagging thanks to glass technology.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.