Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips CDM-T Elite G12 (MASTERColour)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips CDM-T Elite G12 (MASTERColour)
Philips CDM-T Elite
The Philips CDM-T Elite are single-ended ceramic metal halide lamps. The Elite version has a higher light output, improved colour rendering and higher colour retention, in comparison to other standard CDM-T lamps.
Philips CDM-T Elite Features
The Philips CDM-T Elite has a G12 lamp base; the distance between the two pins is 12mm. These CDM-T bulbs require the use of an electronic ballast with end of life protection. They can also only be used in enclosed fixtures; which are able to contain hot lamp pieces, should the bulb break.
- Bright, white light
- Long lifetime: 15,000 hours
- Excellent colour rendering: 100Ra, meaning colours appear as they should, especially red tones
- UV filter: Prevents the discolouration of your items
- High energy efficiency with stable light output
Application: The CDM-T Elite lamps are ideal for both accent and display lighting in places such as retail. They can also be used for general and decorative lighting in indoor and outdoor locations.
How to choose the right Philips CDM-T Elite?
As these bulbs require the use of a ballast, it is important that you do not change the wattage of your bulb, otherwise the ballast will not work.
- Wattage: The CDM-T Elite are available in wattages which range from 35 to 150W.
- Colour temperature: You can choose from a 3000K (warm white) colour temperature or 4200K (cool white).