Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips CDM-T G12 (MASTERColour)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips CDM-T G12 (MASTERColour)
The Philips CDM-T is a ceramic metal halide lamp, which provides a stable colour throughout its lifetime. These lamps are very efficient have a long life compared to halogen and incandescent bulbs.
Philips CDM-T Features
The Philips CDM-T has a G12 socket fitting, with a distance of 12mm between each pin. These bulbs require the use of an electronic ballast which must also include end of life protection.
- Long life of 12,000 hours
- Produces little heat which is comfortable for shoppers and staff
- UV filter: Prevents the discoloration of your items
- Fixtures: These tubes should only be used in enclosed fixtures
Application: These lamps are used in shops, windows, offices and public buildings. Further may CDM-T lamp are used as decorative outdoor pedestrian areas and as floodlighting.
How to choose the right Philips CDM-T?
The Philips CDM-T bulbs require the use of a ballast therefore it is important that you do not change the wattage. If you do then your ballast will not work.
- Wattage: These bulbs are available in 20W, 35W, 70W, 150W and 250W.
- Colour temperature: You can choose from warm white (3000K) or cool white (4000K).
- Colour rendering: The Philips CDM-T bulbs with a wattage of 20W, 35W and 70W have a good color rendering of 80-89Ra. The CDM-T bulbs that are 70W, 150W and 250W have an excellent colour rendering of 90-100Ra. Colour will appear as they should with both levels of colour rendering.