Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast
The CorePro LEDtube InstantFit HF is an affordable LED solution suitable for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes with a G13 socket in electronic control gear (ECG) fixtures. With a colour rendering index above 80 — it ensures that colours are shown as true and natural — it provides a natural lighting effect for use in general lighting applications for the industry. Thanks to a high switching load resistance (50000X) and a lifetime of 30,000 hours (3 years in an average use), this product is an instant energy saving and an environmentally friendly lighting solution. These LED tubes produced with the high-quality of Philips — CE marking, RoHS compliance and KEMA Keur certificate — can easily replace your conventional tubes with a wattage of 36W and 58W and are available in 120cm (15W) and 150cm (20W). Suitable for general lighting, these products are available in two light colours:
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages.
- Cooling and storage rooms.
- Suitable for accent lighting.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the tube LED in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.