Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips LEDtube EM High Output T8 (MASTER) | incl. LED Starter
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips LEDtube EM High Output T8 (MASTER) | incl. LED Starter
This LED tube Philips HO is the ideal alternative to replace 18W, 30W, 36W and 58W T8 tubes (G13 socket) in conventional control gear (CCG) fixtures. This product creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. Suitable for general lighting applications, this LED tube is available in:
- 3000K (830) - warm white. Gives off a soft white glow.
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Parking lots, covered car parks
- Warehouses, coldrooms, signage
- Transport and distribution areas
- Foods and museums
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the LED tube in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Free of mercury — CE marking, RoHS compliance and KEMA-Keur certificate — this LED product has a long lifetime up to 50,000 hours (5 years), you benefit up to 70% saving on your energy and maintenance costs.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.