Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips PL-L 4P (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips PL-L 4P (MASTER)
Philips PL-L 2G11 4P
The Philips PL-L lamps are elongated compact fluorescent lamps, that incorporates Philips bridge technology to provide an optimum performance. This creates more light and a higher efficacy than similar bent compact fluorescent tubes.
Philips PL-L 2G11 4P Features
These PL-L lamps have a plug in 2G11 socket fitting, with a distance of 11mm between the pins. They can operate with both a conventional and electronic ballast.
- High energy efficiency: B rating
- Long lifetime: 15,000 hours, with a conventional ballast
- Long lifetime: 20,000 hours with an electronic ballast
- Good colour rendering: 80-89Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light
- Dimmable: To 10% of the total light output
The lifetime of the Philips PL-L is shortened when frequently switched on and off. They are therefore recommended for use in places such as homes, shops, restaurants, hotels and offices; whereby they will be switched on for a long period of time.
How to choose the right Philips PL-L 2G11 4P Lamp?
The wattage of each PL-L lamp is directly related to its dimensions; therefore you cannot change the wattage otherwise your lamp may no longer fit into your current fixtures. These lamps also require the use of a ballast which will not work if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage: The Philips PL-L is available in a range of wattage from 18W to 88W.
- Colour temperature: These lamps are available in a variety of colour temperatures such as 2700K (very warm white), 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (cool white) and 6500K (daylight).
For use in cold temperature use the Philips PL-L Polar 2G11 4P or Philips PL-L Xtra Polar 2G11 4P. If you require a long lifetime choose the Philips PL-L Xtra 2G11 4P