Philips PL-S 2P
Availability: In stock
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
97% Positive reviewsAdd Your Review
Need lighting advice?
Philips PL-S G23 (2P)
The Philips PL-S 2P (Master) are highly efficient compact fluorescent lamps. They contain Philips bridge technology which guarantees an optimal performance; throughout both short and long term switch on operations.
Philips PL-S (2P) Features
The Philips PL-S 2P has a G23 plug in socket fitting, with a 23mm distance between the pins. These CFL's can only work with a conventional ballast.
- Long lifetime: 10,000 hours.
- High colour rendering index: 80-89Ra, meaning colour appear as they should in the light
- Quick starter and capacitor incorporated into the base
- Low light depreciation over lifetime
Application: These lamps are intended for both decorative and orientation purposes; in places such as hotels, shops, corridors and in homes. This is due to their ability to be switched on for both long and short periods of time.
How to choose the right Philips PL-S (2P)?
The wattage of each PL-S lamp is directly related to the dimensions; therefore you cannot change the wattage otherwise your lamp may no longer fit into your current fixtures. These CFL bulbs also require the use of a ballast which will not work if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage: The Philips PL-S are available in 5W, 7W, 9W and 11W.
- Colour temperature: These lamps are available in a variety of colour temperatures such as 2700K (very warm white), 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (cool white) version.