Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe (MASTER)
Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe
The Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe is a standard fluorescent tube with an excellent colour rendering index of 90-100Ra. These tubes also include 3-band phosphors which significantly improves the tubes efficiency.
Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe Features
The Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe is a T8 tube with a G13 socket fitting. These tubes have a diameter of 28mm and requires the use of a starter and ballast.
- Excellent colour rendering: 90-100Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light.
- Lifetime:15,000 hours with a conventional ballast.
- Lifetime: 20,000 with a electronic ballast
- Consistently high output throughout lifetime
- Ideal replacement for standard TL-D tubes
Application: The TL-D 90 De Luxe is ideal for places where a high colour rendering is needed such as hospitals, shops, museums and galleries.
How to choose the right Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your tube, as this directly relates to the dimensions. If you do then it may not fit into your current fixtures. These tubes also require the use of a ballast, which will not work if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage and Length: The Philips TL-D 90 De Luxe is available in 18W (59cm), 36W (120cm) and 58W (150cm).
- Colour temperature: These tubes are available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white), 5000 (very cool white), 6500K (daylight).