Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL-D Eco (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL-D Eco (MASTER)
Philips TL-D Eco
The Philips TL-D Eco is a highly efficient fluorescent tube that provides the same light output as the TL-D Super 80, but for significantly less energy. This as a result of its phosphor and special gas filling.
Philips TL-D Eco Features
The TL-D Eco has a G13 2 pin socket fitting, with a distance of 13mm between the pins. These tubes have a diameter of 26mm, and can operate on both a conventional and electronic ballast. When used with a electronic ballast, the Philips TL-D Eco can also create up to 10% energy savings.
- Lifetime: 12,000 hours with a conventional ballast.
- Lifetime: 17,000 hours with an electronic ballast.
- High colour rendering index: 80-89Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light.
- Consistently high light ouput throughout lifetime.
- Dimmable: All tubes are dimmable.
Application: The Philips TL-D Eco should be used in temperatures above 20 ° C. As a a result of this, they are commonly used in places such as schools, offices, hospitals, shops and supermarkets.
Please note: These tubes are not recommended for installation in places where there is an intense airflow around the tube; or in fixtures that are positioned near air conditioning units and freezers.
How to choose the right Philips TL- D Eco?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of you tube as this directly relates to the length. If you do then it will no longer fit into your current fixtures or work with your ballast.
- Wattage and Lengths: The wattages range from 16W to 51W with lengths ranging from 59cm to 150cm.
- Colour temperature: These tubes are available in 3000K (neutral white), 4000K (cool white) or 6500K (daylight).