Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL Mini
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL Mini
Philips TL Mini Standard Colours
The Philips Mini TL is a miniature fluorescent tube which can be used in small fixtures. They provide a white light which is suitable for many lighting applications.
Philips TL Mini Standard Colours Features
The TL Mini has a G5 socket fitting and diameter of 16mm. These tubes can operate on both a conventional and electronic ballast.
- Reasonable colour rendering: 60-69Ra and 70-79Ra.
- Long lifetime: 8,000 to 10,000 hours.
- Possible to operate on low voltage DC power supply.
Application: The TL Mini is ideal for areas where space is limited a the level of colour rendering is not important; such as signs, orientation and emergency lighting. They can also be used for built in lighting in furniture and mirrors.
How to choose the right Philips TL Mini Standard Colours?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your tube as this directly relates to its length. If you do then the dimensions will change and it may no longer fit into your current fixtures. Your tube will also not work with your ballast, if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage and length: 4W - 14cm, 6W - 21cm, 8W - 29cm and 13W - 52cm.
- Colour rendering: 60-69Ra or 70-79Ra. The higher the colour rendering, the better the colours appear in the light.
- Colour temperature: 4100K (cool white) and 6500K (daylight)