Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL-Mini Super 80 (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL-Mini Super 80 (MASTER)
Philips TL Mini Super 80
The Philips TL Mini Super 80 is a miniature fluorescent tube with a high efficacy and lumen maintenance, throughout its lifetime. These tubes also have a good colour rendering and can operate on a low voltage DC supply.
Philips TL Mini Super 80 Features
The Philips TL mini Super 80 fluorescent tubes have a G13 socket fitting and diameter of 16mm. These tubes require the use of a ballast and starter.
- Good colour rendering index: 80-89Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light
- Lifetime: 8,000 to 10,000 hours, depending on the model.
- Efficient 3 band fluorescent coating
Application: Due to its small size, the TL Mini Super 80 is ideal for lighting in small spaces such as emergency lighting, furniture lighting, hallways and stairwells.
How to choose the right Philips TL Mini Super 80?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your tube as this directly relates to its length. If you do then the dimensions will change and it may no longer fit into your current fixtures. Your tube will also not work with your ballast, if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage: These tubes are available in 6W (21cm), 8W (29cm) and 13W (52cm)
- Colour temperature: 2700K (very warm white), 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (cool white)