Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL5 HE (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL5 HE (MASTER)
Philips TL-5 High Efficiency (HE)
The Philips TL-5 High Efficiency is a highly efficient fluorescent tube, which means it produces high levels of light but for a low energy consumption.
Philips TL-5 High Efficiency Features
The Philips High efficiency fluorescent tubes have a G5 socket fitting with a 5mm distance between the pins. They have a 16 mm diameter and require the use of an electrical ballast to operate. As a result of this they do not need a starter.
- Long lifetime: 24,000 hours.
- High colour rendering index: 80-89Ra, meaning colour appear as they should in the light.
- Maximum light output achieved at approximately 35 ° C in a free-burning position.
- Dimmable: These tubes are all dimmable.
Application: These fluorescent tubes are ideal for use in places such as offices, public buildings, schools, hospitals, shops and indoor sports facilities. They are also suitable for surface-mounted and suspended fixtures.
How to choose the right Philips TL-5 High Efficiency?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your tube as this directly relates to the length; if you do then it may not fit into your current fixtures. The Philips TL-5 High Efficiency also requires the use of a ballast which will only work on a set wattage.
- Wattage and Lengths: The wattages range from 14W to 35W with lengths ranging from 55cm to 146cm.
- Colour Temperature: These tubes are available in 2700K (warm white), 3000K & 3500K (neutral white), 4000K (cool white) or 6500K (daylight).