Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL5 HO (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL5 HO (MASTER)
Philips TL5 High Output
ThePhilips TL5 High Output;is a thin T5 tube; which provides a high light output and excellent lumen maintenance, throughout its lifetime. These tubes are relatively small in size and can therefore fit into a range of ceiling fixtures.
Philips TL5 High Output Features
The Philips TL5 HO have a G5 socket fitting and a diameter of 16mm. They also require the use of a starter and an electronic ballast.
- Good colour rendering index: 80-89Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light
- Long lifetime: 30,000 hours
- Dimmable: All tubes are dimmable
- Can be ignited from -15 to +50 °C
Applications: The TL5 High Output are ideal for use in high ceilings and places where a high light output is essential. As a result of this they are often used in places such as shops, factories, offices and department stores. They can also be used in pendant fixtures and furniture lighting, due to their relatively small size.
How to choose the right Philips TL5 High Output tube?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your TL5 tube as this directly relates to its length. If you do then the dimensions will change and it may no longer fit into your current fixtures. Your tube will also not work with your ballast, if the wattage is changed.
- Wattage: These tubes are available in 24W (55cm), 39W (85cm) and 49W (145cm) and 54W (115cm) and 80W (145cm)
- Colour temperature: 2700K (very warm white), 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (cool white) and 6500K (daylight)
If you require a longer lifetime then choose the Philips TL5 High Output Xtra!