Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TUV UV-C TL-D 36W G13 | 120cm - Disinfection - Ultraviolet
Specifications Philips TUV UV-C TL-D 36W G13 | 120cm - Disinfection - Ultraviolet
|Manufacturer Name||TUV 36W SLV|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Average Lifetime (h)||9000|
|Cap / Base||G13|
|Colour temperature||Ultra Violet|
Description Philips TUV UV-C TL-D 36W G13 | 120cm - Disinfection - Ultraviolet
Where is the UV-C lamp used?
- It is used in hospitals, at bacteriological research or at pharmaceutical environments
- In food industry such as dairy companies, breweries or bakeries
- It is used for the disinfection of drinking water, sewage water, swimming pool water or water from air conditioning systems
- In a pond or aquarium for removing or preventing floating algae *
Please note: When replacing your old UV-C lamp, you have to choose the same wattage as your current lamp. These are namely related to each other. A lamp with a different wattage will unfortunately not work.
* Pond UV-C lamps are used to control floating algae and harmful bacteria. This is done by pumping the water into the UV-C filter and passing it along the UV lamp. To get the best effect, it is important to maintain the adviced water flow capacity and to use it together with a water filter.