Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
- Any Lamp will act at all times in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and of course respects your privacy. In general, we only collect data which cannot immediately be connected to your identity.
- Furthermore, we only collect data that you provide voluntarily, in particular name and contact details, email address and/or telephone number, payment information related to the (purchase) agreement, or to keep you informed. This data is recorded in our client files and possibly in your Any-Lamp account. Insofar as you have provided data to us, we will only use these data for this specific purpose (unless described otherwise hereafter).
- Besides this, Any Lamp may use your personal information (with permission or when you become our customer) to keep you informed about relevant products or services from Any Lamp that could be of interest. You can always unsubscribe for this service at email@example.com.
- You may always request to view and inspect your personal information, or request Any Lamp to improve, update, remove, or protect your information when it is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant.
- If you are younger than 16, you need permission from a parent or legal guardian to provide the necessary personal information to Any Lamp. In such case, the parent or legal guardian can request Any Lamp to adapt or delete the provided information.
- Any Lamp is responsible for appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal information (as provided by you) adequately. The use of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is part of these security measures. However, in case of communication by email, we cannot guarantee complete security of information.
Any Lamp B.V.
400 Pavilion Drive
Northampton Business Park
NN4 7PA Northampton
Telephone number: +442036086378
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Lamp B.V.